Recover Data From
- Recover data from Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Provides preview feature to view files that are recovered from storage device.
- File Type View and Data VIew are provided for better viewing of the recovered files.
- Recover data from various storage devices such as hard drives, memory cards, USB drives and iPods.
There are various types of data present in the system. Most of the information is stored in the computer hard drive or an external hard drive. Some of the other devices where the data can be stored are like memory cards, USB drives and FireWire hard drive. This information is present in various formats such as media files, documents, application programs and many types of file extensions are available. Sometimes the data present in these storage devices may be deleted or lost as a result of various reasons mentioned below. Don’t panic as this is not the permanent loss of data from the system, only the links related to the file is removed, the original data still exist on the same drive. In order to recover such data, you need a tool called Data Recovery Software. This tool is built with advanced features that helps in recovering data lost due to various scenarios that are listed below. If you are uanble to access data due to bad sectors then also you can use this tool since it helps you to recover data from hard drive with bad sectors.
Causes for data loss:
- Virus Infection: Virus infection is considered to be the main reason behind the deletion of files in the system. They get into the system and infect all the files and make the data inaccessible to the user. Without proper anti-virus program these viruses may lead to drive failure.
- Improper Ejection: Improper ejection of removable storage devices when it’s still performing function in the system may cause loss of data from the usb drive. It may lead to the damage of external storage device which will eventually ends with the loss of information.
- Power Surge: The most common reason behind loss of files in the system is power surge. Sudden power cut while the application program in the system is still running will lead to corruption of the application and hence loss of data that was being used by it.
- System Crash: System crash leads to loss of data from your computer. This wipes out all the files present in the system as a result of drive failure, bad sectors, over-usage etc.
- Accidental Deletion: Accidentally deleting file using the shift+delete keys bypasses the Recycle Bin that leading to loss of data. This happens generally while previewing the particular photo, you may accidentally select all and press the delete button.
The data recovery tool is the best software used to recover lost data by scanning the entire drive or the particular storage device within few minutes. And also recover data from flash drives which are available in various sizes. Files deleted from partitions of RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array are recovered without missing even a single file. This software is designed with special Find option that helps in finding the file based on the size, date, creation date, extensions and file name. It’s also capable of laptop hard drive data recovery which consists of various partitions FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT. Recovered data can be previewed and hence stored on CD/DVD or any drive accessible to the Windows operating system. Mac data recovery is the separate tool built up specially to recover lost data from the Mac partition
Recover Data from Dynamic Disk: Do you want to know how to recover data from dynamic disk? If yes, then make use of Data Recovery tool to get back data from dynamic disk that has been deleted or lost due to some common reasons. For more info, visit: http://www.recoverdatafrom.net/dynamic-disk.html
Steps to recover data:
Step1: Download and install the software by logging in as system administrator to recover data from storage devices. Select “Recover Files” option from the main screen.
Step2: This step provides you with two options “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files”. Select the option based on the scenario and then select appropriate storage device.
Step3: Once the data is recovered, preview the files before they can be saved to the desired location on the destination drive.